Thursday, September 21, 2006

Return

After a rather prolonged absence, I have once again decided to don my blogging gloves and, well, blog.

The last time I made an entry here, I was a student. And as of now, I've spent nearly 4 months working in the IT industry. It's amazing how time flies these days. Working in the industry has been an enlightening experience to say the least, and it's fun as well, since I've got old university friends with me as colleagues.

Oh yeah, if you're into RPG Comics and wasting time at work :), Giant in the PlayGround's 'Order of the Stick' is awesome. Check it out here; http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html.
Be warned though, it's highly addictive :)

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Usman Ilyas said...

hehe ... i made my come back, rather short one, today :) so keep blogging

 

Post a Comment

<< Home